How Clients Benefit from In Home Care
We provide a smooth transition from an inpatient facility to home without a gap in care. This is accomplished through the services of a licensed nurse specializing in transitions from in-patient to an individual’s home. A smooth transition requires personalized attention and intense coordination among the home care agency, the in-patient facility and the treating physician in order to ensure all of the patient’s needs for care, medication and equipment are identified and met. This often includes uninterrupted access to the following:
- IV therapy at home for infections
- Assistance with medication management
- Exercise programs to improve strength, endurance, and ability to do activities of daily living
- Personal care assistance by the home care aide
- Coordination with other providers of medical equipment, community social services, medical transportation, etc.
“The staff here did an outstanding job taking care of my mom.”
– Janet B.
Our inpatient discharge service picks up right where the inpatient care facility left off.
We make sure the transition home is smooth after leaving a facility where you have immediate care at the touch of a call light button.
While you may be feeling ready to go home, our staff can help you regain your independence and deal with unexpected needs such as getting around your home safely.
The client will select which home care provider they wish to work with.
Our PT or RN Case Manager will review information and assess the client’s needs and goals. With the client, our team will create a plan of care to help the transition home go smoothly.