We care for children who are challenged by developmental disabilities as well as those with short- or long-term health needs including: cancer, diabetes, heart or respiratory conditions, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy, and muscular dystrophy.
When kids are ill or have special needs, it’s hard on the whole family. Along with providing top-quality medical care, our experienced professionals offer support, understanding and just the right dose of tenderness to help everyone feel better—infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Adara Home Health provides the at-home medical services and technology support needed to care for high-risk newborns and children with acute or chronic health needs.
As a parent, you are gaining peace of mind knowing your child is receiving top quality healthcare. You also gain time and energy to balance caring for your other children, going to work, and resuming the rhythm of family life. Adara Home Health will work with you and your child’s healthcare providers to design a personalized plan that’s right for the whole family.
Personalized Home Care Services for Children
All services are coordinated and supervised by a registered nurse and performed by qualified, respectful, caring and trustworthy professionals.
- Skilled pediatric nursing – RN & LPN, up to 24-hrs/day private duty nursing, intermittent visits
- IV therapy including nutritional support (TPN)
- Ventilator, tracheostomy, apnea monitors & oxygen therapy
- Diabetic monitoring, medication maintenance
- Asthma management
- Home health aides to assist with grooming, transfers, dressing, bathing or other personal cares
- Sick-child care