Prairie River Home Care Buffalo Office is excited to introduce our new Life Care Consultant, Kate Roden.
Kate Roden is a Certified Professional Gerontologist. In May 2015, Kate earned a Master’s Degree in Gerontology, the study of aging, from Bethel University. Kate loves working with people and especially the aging population. Her enthusiasm stems from a deep and dear relationship with her late paternal grandparents.
As a way of filling the void left from the loss of her grandparents, Kate dedicated herself to a career that is focused on aging, paired with a passion for serving others. She enjoys working with Prairie River Home Care because its values, leadership, and caring philosophies align with her own vision. Kate loves life and many people would describe her as a positive ray of sunshine, motivated by serving others.
Life Care Consulting:
- Perform life care assessments to identify problems & provide solutions & referrals
- Access resources such as adult day care, durable medical equipment, personal emergency response systems, food/grocery, & transportation
- Evaluate long-term residential care choices & assist with moving aging individuals
- Accompany clients home from hospital or rehab
- Prepare home environments for return, such as buying groceries, confirming utilities are turned, picking up mail and much more
- Provide ongoing and consistent support
- Complimentary initial consultations
See more here about Life Care Consulting.
Latest posts by Mark Austin (see all)
- Prairie River’s Kate Roden Is Now A Member of Aging Life Care Association - October 7, 2016
- Kate Roden is PRHC’s Life Care Consultant - August 10, 2016
- Prairie River Buffalo Office Now Offers Life Care Consulting - July 21, 2016